TOUR 1. Tam Coc cave – Bich Dong Pagoda – Hoa Lu Ancient capital
In the morning:
- 08:30 a.m: Departure from Thuy Anh Hotel to Cuc Phuong.
- 09:45 a.m: Arrive Cuc Phuong, go hiking about 7-9km to see the over 1000-year-old Tro tree. Enjoying the most typically primitive tropical forest in Viet Nam.
In the afternoon:
- 12:45 p.m: Lunch at the restaurant in the center of the Park.
- 01:30 p.m: Drive to the “Prehistoric man cave” to study how “The early man” live in the Stone Age – what were excavated at the cave, admire a huge natural cave. Have some climbing if you like adventure.
- 02:30 p.m: Have some visit to the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre.